A night for forgiveness - 27th Ramadaan - S1
“Laylatul Qadr is better than a 1000 months”
There are 5 things mentioned by Allah SWT about the Night of Power. This is the night in which:
1. The Quran Shareef was revealed,
2. Ibadaah made in this night is more valuable than a 1000 months of ibadaah,
3. Jibraeel AS descends with a battalion of angels of Allah SWT and they spread out and greet all the servants Allah SWT who are engaged in ibadaah,
4. All the orders of Allah SWT are brought down and all matters are decided (marriage, sustenance, hajj, life span etc.) and angels are sent down to execute these orders,
5. Tremendous amounts of peace and tranquillity descends. The serenity of this night is felt by all the creations of Allah SWT.
This is the night for absolute turning to Allah SWT and total repentance. We should seek forgiveness for a life time of sins that were committed. Nabi (SAW) has said:
“The person who stands in Ibadaah on Laylatul Qadr, Allah SWT will cause all his sins to be forgiven.”
Spend this night in various Ibadaah eg Salah, Tilawih and Zikr etc. This is the night to cry, sigh, shed tears and seek the forgiveness of Allah SWT as this is loved by Allah SWT and makes one beloved to Allah SWT.
May Allah grant us the full reward of Laylatul-Qadr.
Duration Naat - Hfz R Arbee: 00:09
Durattion Main: 00:58
Duration Salaat & Salaam: 00:11
Duration Main2: 00:05
Duration Zikr - Hfz R Arbee: 00:13
Duration Dua: 00:23
|« Short Taraweeh Tafseer 26||Short Taraweeh Tafseer 27, After Fajr - 26th Ramadaan 1438 - 2017-06-21, Start the preparation for the life hereafter - 27th Ramadaan S2||Remembrance of Death - 28th Ramadaan - S1 »|